Applying for University Housing

Some or all instruction for all or part of Academic Year 20-21 may be delivered remotely. Tuition and mandatory fees have been set regardless of the method of instruction and will not be refunded in the event instruction occurs remotely for any part of the Academic Year.

It is not possible to know at this time whether the COVID-19 pandemic will result in changes to operations in student housing and residential life in Academic Year 2020-2021. Consequently, we are not offering a housing guarantee.

New Undergraduate Students: How to Apply for University Housing

Continuing Students (Undergraduate and Graduate)

New Graduate Students

I want to live in university housing:

I want to live in university housing with my family member(s):

I prefer to find my own housing in the off campus community:

  • UCSC Community Rentals Office has off-campus housing listings, and they serve as an information and advising resource.