College Nights Schedule
College Night celebrations are a tradition at UC Santa Cruz. These special events, held throughout the year, bring each college community together to enjoy lively entertainment and a festive dinner in the company of friends.
- Students affiliated with or living at the college hosting the College Night event are eligible to attend as part of their meal plan. Other students may eat in any other open dining hall.
- The dining hall hosting the College Night will close at 2pm (usually) to prepare for the evening event. We try very hard to notify students of any closures. It is always a good idea to:
- check the dining web site/calendar for notifications, or
- the hosting dining hall (for notices posted on entrance doors)
- or contact the dining hall via phone to confirm hours of operation.
- Late Night service will not be affected by a College Night celebration. See dining hall schedules for Late Night hours
College Nights feature theme buffets and entertainment, which can run the gamut from jazz, rock, salsa and folk musicians to hypnotists, comedians, a variety of multicultural celebrations, and student led theater performances.