It is the intent of UC Santa Cruz Dining to allow access to student groups and organizations that would like to share information with our meal plan holders.
We also recognize the need for our customers to have a place where they can gather in a relaxed atmosphere to eat their meals and share social space with friends.
- We limit tabling in our dining hall space to a maximum of one group at a time, with PRIOR approval. Tabling areas are clearly defined and approaching our guests while they are in line waiting for food or seated at tables is prohibited.
- Information sharing/outreach to our students should be strictly voluntary on the part of our guests. They should always have a choice not to be engaged.
- Please schedule your tabling event by filling out this form, no less than one week prior to your event. Once your form is received you will be sent an approval notification. NOTE: Submitting your
request does not guarantee approval or space.
- In order for your request to be considered, you MUST specify your requested location, date, and time. We can not process vague or non-specific requests.
- You will be sent an approved release form to take to the dining hall to display. Unit Managers will be notified that you have received permission on the given date and time for the location(s) you are requesting.
- NOTE Tabling requests at the Porter/Kresge Dining Hall are managed by Porter Activities Office.
- Call: 831-459-2857 or
- Email PorterACPC@ucsc.edu to request a tabling reservation.
- Remember, students who conduct the tabling are not authorized to eat in the hall nor do they have access to beverages unless they are a UC Santa Cruz Dining meal plan holder or pay the cash price in advance to our cashier.
- If your table is blocking the entrance/exit or customer service areas you will be asked to relocate. Refusal to do this will result in termination of approved tabling.