Snack-To-Go Eco Club
Calling all meal plan holders - it's easy to join the Eco Club!
- Purchase your reusable, sustainable, cost effective container at dining hall cashier stations for a $10 annual fee, and receive your reusable container right away! (cash, credit card, or Flexi dollars accepted)
- Use the container for your snack-to-go (certain stipulations apply*)
- The next time you visit a dining hall, exchange your used, rinsed out container, for a clean one.
- Not ready for a snack-to-go, but ready to return a used container? No worries, drop off your soiled container, AT ANY DINING HALL; we will CREDIT your ID card with the return.
- No other containers may be used for snack-to-go.
- A small compostable takeout container is available to purchase from the cashier for 50 cents each. These non-reusable containers are intended for one time use.
Reusable containers are: sustainable, cost effective, 100% BPA-free polypropylene, commercial dishwasher safe, microwave safe for reheating, and recyclable (#5)
*The snack-to-go policy detailed below is excerpted from the Terms and Conditions of residence.
Snack-to-Go: Meal plan holders may request a "snack-to-go" at any campus dining hall location.Read policy details