The Snack-to-go policy detailed below is excerpted from the Terms and Conditions of residence.
- Learn more about the Eco Club reusable to-go container program.
Snack-To-Go: Meal plan holders may request a "snack-to-go" at any campus dining hall location. Please see below for specific details:
- A snack-to-go is available Monday through Friday from 7:15 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. No snack-to-go will be served after 6:00 p.m., or on weekends, holidays, or on special events such as college nights. 5- and 7-day meal plan holders have a maximum of one snack-to-go per day.
- A snack-to-go is a self-service option consisting of the recommended portions for one entrée (hot or cold) or two side dishes, dessert and a beverage.
- Students utilizing the snack-to-go program will be required to purchase a compostable or reusable container from the dining hall. Student must place all food and beverage choice(s) in the container(s) provided and are not permitted to consume any food or beverage items in the dining hall.
- Student's meal plan will be debited for one (1) meal. The cashier will hold the Student's meal card and issue a time-stamped container for snack selection. Student will have 10 minutes to complete her/his selection and return to the cashier to display the contents of the container, record time-out, and reclaim her/his meal card. If more than 10 minutes elapse during the selection of items, an additional meal will be deducted from the cardholder's account as described below:
i. 5- and 7-day meal plan holders: A guest meal will be deducted from Student's meal plan account. If no guest meals are available, the cardholder must pay in cash or Flexi Dollars. If the cardholder does not have sufficient funds to cover the price of the meal, the cash price of the meal will be charged to Student's university billing account.
ii. 55 meal plan holders: An additional meal will be deducted from Student's meal plan account. If no meals are available, the cardholder must pay in cash or Flexi Dollars. If the cardholder does not have sufficient funds to pay the price of the meal, the cash price of the meal will be charged to Student's university billing account.
iii. Continued violation of the 10 minute allotted time period may result in the loss of the snack-to-go privileges.