Slug Club Meals
Enjoy fresh, local, and organic food at all five dining halls. UCSC dining halls offer convenient, buffet-style, all you care to enjoy selections with great variety. Vegan and vegetarian options are available.
Slug Club cards (available for purchase at dining halls) make dining easy and affordable — only $9.50 per meal ($8 per meal during the sale periods at the beginning of each quarter). A great option for faculty, staff, and commuter students.
Spring 2017 Slug Club Sale: April 1 - 25
Buy a Slug Club card loaded with five meals or more during the sale period and save up to $3.50 per meal!
During the beginning of each quarter we offer Slug Club meals for only $8 each!
Meals can be used through June 16, 2017
How the Slug Club card works:
- Purchase a Slug Club meal card at any open dining hall.
- Slug Club meal cards can be purchased with cash, checks, credit cards, or Flexi Dollars.
- Register your Slug Club card and get email notifications of upcoming sales and expiration dates.
- Meals purchased by non-students are taxable.
- Meals added to a Slug Club card during non-sale periods will cost the regular Slug Club price of $9.50 per meal. Special sale periods happen at the beginning of each quarter.
- Choose the number of meals that’s right for you—cards are pre-loaded with increments of five meals.
- Running low? Add increments of five meals to your card anytime.
- Slug Club meals can only be used in UCSC dining halls.
- Meals are non-refundable and expire at the end of the academic year in which they are purchased. Meals can be used until June 16, 2017.
- Treat your Slug Club card like cash - UC Santa Cruz Dining is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged cards.