Use ’em, don't lose ’em:
Meals on 55 meals per quarter plans expire March 24, 2017
As we start the final three weeks of winter quarter, we want to remind you of some great options for using any remaining meals on your 55 meals per quarter plan. You can check to see how many meals you have in your account at studenthousing.ucsc.edu.
Enjoy some meals at the campus restaurants that accept 55 meal plan equivalencies ($8.00/meal value):
- Banana Joe's, College Eight Cafe, Cowell Coffee Shop, Owl's Nest, Oakes Cafe, Stevenson Coffee House, and Terra Fresca Restaurant & Coffee Bar
- Stock your pantry with food and sundry items from Banana Joe's or order from their online grocery.
- Everyone enjoys being treated to a meal. Eating together is a great way to stay connected. So invite someone to lunch and use up your "extra" meals.
Donate meals to Swipes for Slugs
- Swipes for Slugs will give your fellow Slugs, who lack access to meals or may be food insecure, meal swipes for nutritious meals at our campus dining halls. Donations are accepted through March 24 at dining hall cashier stations or online.
- Any unused Flexi Dollars will remain on your dining account and carry over to the spring quarter.
- If you live in a community that includes a meal plan with your housing contract (apartments at the colleges or Redwood Grove) you will start spring quarter with a new batch of 55 meals in your account.
- If you purchased an optional meal plan for winter quarter and want to purchase a meal plan for spring, you can do that at studenthousing.ucsc.edu.