Swipes for Slugs 2017
Every college student has insecurities.
We believe food should never be one of them.
The UCSC Swipes for Slugs campaign is derived from the national Swipe Out Hunger non-profit organization that aims to address local hunger through unused meal swipes on students’ meal plans.
Swipes for Slugs will give your fellow Slugs, who lack access to meals or may be food insecure, meal swipes for nutritious meals at our campus dining halls.
You can help by donating unused meal swipes:
- Donate up to 4 guest meals if you're on a 5-Day or 7-Day meal plan
- Donate up to 10 meals if you're on a 55 meal plan
- Donate up to 10 meals if you have a Slug Club card
- Donate at all dining halls (at the cashier's station)
- Donate online at donatemeals.ucsc.edu
Your contribution will help feed your fellow slugs!
Questions? Email the Dean of Students